THIS MONTH'S BUNDLE INCLUDES SKETCHES AS FOLLOWS:
- Sketch 1 is a single page layout that uses several small punched or cut paper shapes to create the base, and has space for one 6" x 4 and two 4" x 4" photos.
- Sketch 2 is a single page layout that uses two patterned paper strips and has space for two 3.5" x 3.5" photos and two 6" x 4" photos.
- Sketch 3 is a single page layout that uses a strip and two squares of patterned paper with space for two 4" x 6" photos and two 4" x 4" photos.
- Sketch 4 is a double page layout that uses four large patterned paper shapes and has room for two 4" x 4", two 6" x 4" and two 4" x 6" photos.
- Sketch 5 is a double page layout that uses two wide strips of patterned paper and has room for five 4" x 6", one 6 " x 4" and two 4" x 4" photos.
- Sketches 6 and 7 are standard size card sketches - one vertical and one horizontal - that use scrap pieces of patterned paper and small repeated shapes.
- Each sketch includes instructions with tips and measurements and can be used with any products.
PLEASE NOTE: The sketches included in this bundle are the SAME sketches included in the February SYS20/20 Lesson. If you are a student in this class, DO NOT purchase this product!
If you like the sketches included in this bundle and would like to join the SYS20/20 class, you will find a coupon code in the bundle that can be used towards the registration fee!
* All sketches in Sketch Bundles are for personal use only.